2014: The Connected Consumer Experience
The Open Mobile Summit attracts over 500 of the world’s top strategic mobile executives from the most influential consumer facing brands, alongside the major MNO’s and device players that are at heart of the mobile ecosystem.
This is a place for the latest user experiences, mobile consumer services, and mobile design to be exposed, dissected and discussed in the same room with today’s most innovative minds in creating awesome mobile consumer experiences.
Take a Look at What Happened at OMS 2013
Optimize the Mobile Customer Journey in 2014
The Open Mobile Summit 2014 is a powerful gathering of market leaders and entrepreneurs redefining the limits of the consumer mobile experience that can be achieved from today's 100% connected world. From device manufacturers and carriers through to Internet and media giants, commerce and retailers, design gurus, market innovators and app publishers.
Download the Open Mobile Summit 2014 brochure here
Expert Speakers from the Open Mobile Summit 2013
OMS 14 is THE event to forge business connections in a relaxed environment to develop partnerships between converging ecosystems.
|2013 Speaker Highlights|
Head of Engineering
All Things D
Editor in Chief
(and CEO, IF)
SVP, Product Management
VP of Consumer and Mobile Products
Vice President Mobile Products
SVP Mobile and Digital
Key Topics Addressed at The Open Mobile Summit 2013:
- Wearables Hit the Streets:The age of wearable technology is here. Everything from Google Glass to smart watches and health sensors are in fashion. But how will wearable re-program mobile strategy?
- The Death of TV: Multi-screen media has traditional TV on the ropes. How is the fight for the living room playing out and which video monetization strategies are looking like Grand Slams?
- Enterprise: Mobility is “The New IT”: Productivity, distribution, device management and security. Hear how CIOs and Enterprise IT pros are addressing the challenges and capitalizing on the opportunities in the mobile enterprise space.
- The Future of Mobile Commerce: Hyper-connected consumers are a challenge for retailers in store and online. Who’s winning the multi-channel shopping spree and how are connected devices changing buying behaviour?
- Apps: The Mobile Service Marketplace. Monetizing apps is no longer limited to advertisements. Explore the service marketplace revolution and discover the next victim of the app.
- Awash in Big Data. Data, data everywhere! Find out who is positioned to harness the wealth of mobile device data to create more valuable, personalized services for consumers.
Keynote Speakers and Panels from OMS 2013
SVP Mobile and Digital
SVP Digital Platform
Senior Advisor to Corporate Executive Officer
Chief Creative Officer
SVP Digital Products
President and CEO
NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc.
All Things D
|Robert F. X. Sillerman
The Open Mobile Summit 2013: One event that you could not afford to miss:
The Open Mobile Summit is the industry's number one conference and annual meeting-place for 6 years in a row. The show offered an incomparable opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the mobile, Internet, media, electronics and commerce industries . This year’s event included:
- There were over 100 world class speakers: From mobile heavyweights through leading disruptors and major brands The Open Mobile Summit puts all the power players in one intimate networking environment
- 600+ executive level attendees were present: Attendance is capped at 600 of the most influential people in mobile to make sure that you get the opportunity to meet the experts in the room
- 4 focused tracks took place to help you design your own unique business agenda. Expand your knowledge beyond that of your own industry and learn from the advertsing, retail, media and mobile technology ecosystems at one event
- 40+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered. From business models for profitable mobile data operators through to building a sustainable apps business, the Open Mobile Summit shines a light on all the revenue opportunities in mobile
- App design and build focussed day: On the third day, gather with the winners of the app publishing world to hear their success stories on business model, design and user experience
Exclusive Networking Opportunities at OMS 2014
The Open Mobile Summit brings together the leading pioneers of the mobile world, allowing:
30+ hours to Meet the Mobile Giants: We build in over 30 hours of one to one networking time, giving you the chance to mingle with all the heavyweights in one intimate networking environment
Planned Meetings and Structure Networking: with 1 month access to the The Open Mobile Summit online networking center: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in San Francisco
- Coffee, Lunches, Parties and Expo: Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and intimate setting to have those hard-to-arrange conversations
Here are some of the comments made about previous event from the mobile executive present
The single best place to connect with people in the mobile world
Paul Cosway, Managing Partner, Ressen
One of the best conferences I've been to in 40 years of doing business. The topics were bang on, the speakers best in class and the networking amazing
William Berlin, SVP Sales, Ringtail International Communications
Open Mobile is a revelation: incisive C-level players and thinkers at the top of their game. Highly recommended for senior executives looking for the right mobile intersection
Lucy Hood, Founder of Fox Mobile
The quality of the content at the Open Mobile Summit was unusually high…compared even to other high-profile conferences. Walt Mossberg in particular got to the real issues,
Dave Hagan, CEO, Boingo Wireless
Once again a great summit full of great content, conversations and networking. Can’t wait ‘til the next event
Jon Fleming, BD Mobile, Amazon
This conference brings all the heavyweights from mobile to silicon valley. It’s like the best of the Mobile World Congress, in San Francisco – in an intimate conference setting
Mark Curtis, CCO, Fjord
If you would like to discuss the conference, please get in touch with me using the details below.