Sorry, you missed the 2013 Open Mobile Summit experience.
Tom Bedecarre, Chairman, AKQA
Delegates captured by Mitchell Baker, CEO, Mozilla
Legendary Mark Rolston, CCO, Frog
Trip Hawkins, Founder, EA
The Dawn of a 100% Mobile Lifestyle
The Open Mobile Summit 2013 concentrated on the significant crossroads of mobile, internet, media and commerce. The three-day event gathered the industry’s brightest minds, each looking beyond design, towards implementing a fully integrated mobile experience. Appcelerate', on the third day, gathered CEOs of the most successful app publishers to share the secrets to their success.
|2013 Speaker Highlights|
Head of Engineering
All Things D
Editor in Chief
(and CEO, IF)
SVP, Product Management
VP of Consumer and Mobile Products
Vice President Mobile Products
SVP Mobile and Digital
Key topics to be addressed:
- Wearables Hit the Streets:The age of wearable technology is here. Everything from Google Glass to smart watches and health sensors are in fashion. But how will wearable re-program mobile strategy?
- The Death of TV: Multi-screen media has traditional TV on the ropes. How is the fight for the living room playing out and which video monetization strategies are looking like Grand Slams?
- Enterprise: Mobility is “The New IT”: Productivity, distribution, device management and security. Hear how CIOs and Enterprise IT pros are addressing the challenges and capitalizing on the opportunities in the mobile enterprise space.
- The Future of Mobile Commerce: Hyper-connected consumers are a challenge for retailers in store and online. Who’s winning the multi-channel shopping spree and how are connected devices changing buying behaviour?
- Apps: The Mobile Service Marketplace. Monetizing apps is no longer limited to advertisements. Explore the service marketplace revolution and discover the next victim of the app.
- Awash in Big Data. Data, data everywhere! Find out who is positioned to harness the wealth of mobile device data to create more valuable, personalized services for consumers.
Keynote Speakers and Panels from OMS 2013
SVP Mobile and Digital
SVP Digital Platform
Senior Advisor to Corporate Executive Officer
Chief Creative Officer
SVP Digital Products
President and CEO
NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc.
All Things D
|Robert F. X. Sillerman
The Open Mobile Summit 2013: One event that you could not afford to miss:
The Open Mobile Summit is the industry's number one conference and annual meeting-place for 6 years in a row. The show offered an incomparable opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the mobile, Internet, media, electronics and commerce industries . This year’s event included:
- There were over 100 world class speakers: From mobile heavyweights through leading disruptors and major brands The Open Mobile Summit puts all the power players in one intimate networking environment
- 600+ executive level attendees were present: Attendance is capped at 600 of the most influential people in mobile to make sure that you get the opportunity to meet the experts in the room
- 4 focused tracks took place to help you design your own unique business agenda. Expand your knowledge beyond that of your own industry and learn from the advertsing, retail, media and mobile technology ecosystems at one event
- 40+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered. From business models for profitable mobile data operators through to building a sustainable apps business, the Open Mobile Summit shines a light on all the revenue opportunities in mobile
- App design and build focussed day: On the third day, gather with the winners of the app publishing world to hear their success stories on business model, design and user experience
Appcelerate: Powering New App Innovation
On Day 3 of The Open Mobile Summit we hosted Appcelerate. Here CEOs of the hottest app businesses on the planet shared the secrets to their success and how they see the landscape of mobile apps today. Now in its third year Appcelerate is one of the best recognised app publisher events in Silicon Valley. In one day, delegates learnt from the best during intimate workshops:
- User Experience Innovation: Understand where and how to spot behavioural trends and leverage them to increase the appeal of your app offering
- The Monetization of Apps: Hear from the App Idols as they share the most ingenious methods and practices to drive revenue from their apps
- Onwards and Upwards: Learn how to efficiently use internet marketing to trigger the viral growth curve and ride it to to the top of the app charts
Exclusive Networking Opportunities
The Open Mobile Summit 2013 brought together a very high quality audience allowing:
30+ hours to Meet the Mobile Giants: with 600 of the biggest names to rock the mobile world. The Summit gave the chance for you to mingle with all the heavyweights in one intimate networking environment
Planned Meetings and Structure Networking: with 1 month access to the The Open Mobile Summit online networking center: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in San Francisco
- Coffee, Lunches, Parties and Expo: Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and intimate setting to have those hard-to-arrange conversations
- New Apps Partners: 300+ of the hottest current app companies and create new relationships to drive the success of your apps offering
Here are some of the comments made about previous event from the mobile executive present
The single best place to connect with people in the mobile world
Paul Cosway, Managing Partner, Ressen
One of the best conferences I've been to in 40 years of doing business. The topics were bang on, the speakers best in class and the networking amazing
William Berlin, SVP Sales, Ringtail International Communications
Open Mobile is a revelation: incisive C-level players and thinkers at the top of their game. Highly recommended for senior executives looking for the right mobile intersection
Lucy Hood, Founder of Fox Mobile
The quality of the content at the Open Mobile Summit was unusually high…compared even to other high-profile conferences. Walt Mossberg in particular got to the real issues,
Dave Hagan, CEO, Boingo Wireless
Once again a great summit full of great content, conversations and networking. Can’t wait ‘til the next event
Jon Fleming, BD Mobile, Amazon
This conference brings all the heavyweights from mobile to silicon valley. It’s like the best of the Mobile World Congress, in San Francisco – in an intimate conference setting
Mark Curtis, CCO, Fjord
Does this sound like a worthwhile business opportunity?
If you would like to discuss the conference, please get in touch with me using the details below.