Mobile Banking goes Mainstream with Data Driven Business Models and Innovative Tech
Never has there been so much to play for in the mobile banking space. A revolution is just round the corner. Square, Apple, Google, Samsung and Microsoft have become major players in the payments space. MNOs, Banks and Financial Institutions need to innovate fast to make sure they’re not left behind.
Speakers That Took Part in 2014 Included:
Head of Mobile, Device & Platforms
PayPal’s Global Business Development Group
Group Head, Emerging Payments
Banking & Financial Markets Big Data Analytics Manager
Senior Director - Strategic Partnerships
President and Managing Director
Mobile Commerce Solutions Leader
Head of Mobile Commerce
Sprint - Pinsight
Director Category Marketing
Key Trends Discussed in 2014 included:
- The Digital Wallet Eco - System: Who Will Win and Who Will Follow? Exploring the mobile wallet eco-system. Who is leading development and what factors are impacting mass scale adoption across markets?
- Standardization and Interoperability: The Key to Mobile Wallet Scalability: The need for standards. How can more integration and interaction in the mobile wallet eco-system create seamless payments and non- payment opportunities, give consumers clarity and increase wallet acceptance?
- Door to Store and Back: Focus on the Complete Buying Experience: In store marketing. What ways can geo-fencing, and other programs designed to connect targeted consumers with the right offers, help create shopping patterns and improve consumers’ in store and point- of-pay experience?
- Which Technology Will Win? The prevailing technology(s). Who is making progress with NFC, Bluetooth LE Beacons, QR codes and hybrid wallet models?
- Data Debacle: Power to the Merchants, Banks and Consumers: Impacting marketing and advertising. How will mobile wallets change retailers’ approach to marketing, advertising, and the buying habits of consumers? What role will data driven profiling, targeted ‘trigger’ location marketing, and loyalty scores play?
- Protecting and securing mCommerce: The direction of safety. Are the added layers of security with cloud hosted data and tokenization, and encryption and apps a step in the right direction towards safety?
Mobile Banking Experts that Converged in 2014!
Here’s a snapshot of our mobile payments experts that converged in NY at Mobile Banking and Payments 2014:
- Mario Shiliashki, Group Head Emerging Payments, MasterCard
- Richard Char, Global Head of Digital Networks and Retail Services, Citi Enterprise Payments
- Dave Birch, Global Ambassador, Consult Hyperion
- Jeff Miles, Vice President, Mobile Transactions, NXP Semiconductors
- John Schulte, Chief Information Officer/SVP, Mercantile Bank of Michigan
- Rob Canterbury, Senior Director – Strategic Partnerships, Qualcomm
- Paul Davis, Banking & Financial Markets Big Data Analytics Manager, IBM Corporation
- Peter Vogel Co-Founder/CEO, Plink
- Nils Winkler, Chairman of the Board, Yapital
- Todd Roberts, SVP, Payments Strategy and Innovation, CIBC
Reasons to Attend Mobile Banking and Payments 2015
The Mobile Banking and Payments Conference is back after its success in 2014 and is the best in class Mobile Banking event for networking and learning. You can expect:
- 16+ Crucial Industry-Focussed Debates: independently researched and structured to give you key profitable business case-studies through delivering a strong value proposition across the value chain and to the customer
- 100+ Executive Attendees: featuring 40% banks and retailers, with over half the attendees coming from C-level or senior management – making it the best in its class for networking
- 20+ Hours of Dedicated Networking: Meet face-to-face and do business with otherwise un-accessible decision makers. Wallet Wars 2014 is where the digital wallet eco-system comes together to form lucrative business partnerships!
This robust industry insight will improve your business
The Mobile Banking and Payments 2015 content package offers the unique opportunity to the live event, learn and strategize from the comfort of your own desk. You can:
- 16+ sessions, from interoperability, business models, tech innovation and more for you to review as many time as you like and tackle the specific challenges your business is facing
- Access months of market research in the most time and cost effective manner , fitting the conference around your busy schedule so you don’t miss-out
- Put your finger on the pulse of mobile banking now to educate your colleagues and strategize with your team for 2015 and beyond without leaving the office
- This information has not been released anywhere else giving you a competitive edge in terms of knowledge, market statistics and forecasts
Here are some of the comments made about our other Open Mobile Media events from the audience present:
Mobile Banking and Payments gathered a good level of contacts and being a sponsor of the event was a valuable investment.
Pierre Antonio, Business Development Manager, Natural Security
Mobile Banking and Payments was a great opportunity to take down the barriers to communication between all the stakeholders in the mobile wallet space. Learning more about each other’s goals and issues helps facilitate progress towards the results we all want to achieve, especially in delivering real value to consumers.
John Schulte Mercantile, Chief Intelligence Officer, Bank of Michigan
Once again a great summit full of great content, conversations and networking. Can’t wait ‘til the next event
Jon Fleming, BD Mobile, Amazon
Open Mobile is a revelation: incisive C-level players and thinkers at the top of their game. Highly recommended for senior executives looking for the right mobile intersection
Lucy Hood, Founder of Fox Mobile
The single best place to connect with people in the mobile world
Paul Cosway, Managing Partner, Ressen
One of the best conferences I've been to in 40 years of doing business. The topics were bang on, the speakers best in class and the networking amazing
William Berlin, SVP Sales, Ringtail International Communications
See who attended the Mobile Banking and Payments Conference!
Here is a breakdown of our attendees that attended MobileBanking and Payments 2014.
Does this sound like a worthwhile business opportunity?
We will keep you informed on our 2015 edition!
Open Mobile Media
+44 (0)20 7375 7546 (Global)
1 800 814 3459 ext 7546 (USA Toll Free)