This event has now come to a close. But thereâ€™s still a lot of interesting content from it you can still access...We can also answer any questions about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities here
Mobile Convergence is here as Digital & Physical Collide
The Open Mobile Summit London puts the consumer experience of mobile first. This event brings the entire mobile ecosystem together to discuss how to fuse content, context and user behaviour to create ultimate user experiences and maximise engagement.
Here's a few of the recently added speakers:
New speakers are added every week - here are a few of the most recent additions to the stellar speaker line-up:
Qualcomm Ventures, Europe
Head of Wallet Services
Chairman & CEO
Forbes Digital Commerce
Director of Technology at our Connected Homes business unit
|James Parton â€“ Cloud Beyond Storage and data beyond analytics
Director of Engineering
Plantronics E&A Development Centre
Director of Retailer Engagement
Principal Analyst, Enterprise Mobility
Mobile Trends Not To Miss in 2014
Open Mobile Summit will explore the must know topics to forge forward in this fast paced, constantly evolving mobile space. Here's a summary of this one-stop-shop to build strategies that will really impress and engage consumers of the future:
- NEW TOOLS IN ADVERTISING: Is it possible to improve customer experience through new technologies such as iBeacons or NFC? And, how will programmatic scheduling and real time bidding change the face of advertising?
- TV GOES DIGITAL: It’s all about the show, not the screen. In order to keep up with their ravenous mobile consuming audience, broadcasters need to adapt their digital strategies. How are they upgrading on design and native advertising?
- WEARABLES – A REVOLUTION IN FASHION AND LIFESTYLE SERVICES: With message alerts and payments flowing through the wristbands, what is the next step towards lifestyle services? How long until wearables become the next fashion idol?
- WEB VS. APPS: WHAT’S THE RIGHT CHOICE? Mobile apps offer increased performance and UX advantages. But, browsers promise to render some of these apps obsolete as connection speeds, functionality and mobile design improve.
- PLAYING THE ENTERPRISE GAME: From juggling BYOD and Cloud to safeguarding data, it all comes down to understanding the players’ mobile mind shift. Learn how deploying gamification can help you move to the next level.
- MPAYMENTS JOINS FORCES WITH RETAIL: Bridging the digital and physical worlds! How can delivering a contextually relevant mcommerce experience help give retail customers what they want, when they want it?
- NET NEUTRALITY RULING MOVES THE GOAL POSTS: The US court has decided against net neutrality and network operators are getting heavily involved in issues such as mobile identity. As a result, personal data becomes the holy grail of customer insight.
Here’s a few companies who have already signed up:
It's not just us raving about the summit, here's what your peers think:
Here are some of the comments mobile executives have made about the previous Open Mobile Summit London:
Globally excellent experience with talented speakers, relevant topics, and good food!
Oliver Coros, Greenwich Consulting UK
A top level event with outstanding speakers and state of the art overview for Mobile ecosystems. A must-attend event.
Ivano Costa, Telecom Italia
Very good, sound organisation and an interesting range of attendees.
Pontus Bondesson, Unruly Media
Well arranged with an attractive agenda, both in keynotes and tracks.
David Almstrom, Symbio Sweden AB
Found the event very interesting in terms of conference content...Great high level representation from diverse sectors.
Andrew Darling, OpenMarket
I found what I was looking for.
An insightful and well run summit.
Francois Steque, American Express
Great environment to see what’s happening in Mobile, and how major companies handle it!
Nico Claes, UCPro
100% Mobile key insights. Can’t wait to live and experience the next Mobile big things.
Caroline Ragot, Infojobs (Schibsted)
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- 30+ hours to Meet the Mobile Giants: Meet 600+ thought-leaders in dedicated networking sessions to expand your business beyond your niche and capitalise on the cross-pollination of the key mobile verticals
- Come Prepared to Mingle: With 1 month access to the The Open Mobile Summit online networking centre: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in London
- Coffee, Lunches, and Expo: Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and intimate setting to have those hard-to-arrange conversations
From Media to Retail to Device Manufacturers - Meet the Mobile Leaders
The Open Mobile Summit brings together the top strategic executives from all of the key players in the mobile ecosystem worldwide.
Does this sound like a worthwhile business opportunity?
If you would like to discuss the conference, please get in touch with us using the details below.